We are seeking experienced and competent fire and security engineers for our fast-growing family-owned business based in Portbury, Bristol.
We are a NACOSS and NSI Fire Gold company and need engineers who have the skills, ambition, and enthusiasm to grow with the fast pace of the company. We offer a competitive salary, pension, and NHS top-up scheme, as well as the opportunity to work in an environment where your opinion matters. You will have the use of a van to and from work.
Ideally, you will have experience in the installation and maintenance of..
- Intruder Alarm Systems
- Fire Alarm Systems
- CCTV (IP and analog)
- Access Control Systems
- Emergency Lights
- Other Emergency systems
- Current ECS/CSCS Card
- Clean UK Drivers License
You will have an advantage if you have...
- BAFE Portable Fire Extinguisher certificate
- FIA, or equivalent certificates in Fire alarm installation and maintenance
- Current IPAF 3a and 3b certificate
- Emergency First Aid at Work certificate
- Working at height and ladder safety certificate
You should be...
- Self-driven, results-oriented with a positive outlook, and a clear focus on high-quality installations and Client service.
- Mature, credible, and comfortable in dealing with clients at all levels.
- Reliable, tolerant, and determined.
- A good communicator.
- Well-presented and professional always in dealings with colleagues, management, and Clients.
- Keen for new experience, responsibility, and accountability.
- Able to get on with others and be a team player.
- Able to spend up to five nights away per month without upsetting domestic situations.
- Able to commute reliably to office base.
- Able to work extended hours on occasions when required.